Re: DESIGN ELEMENT-FORM

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 18:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

This would only work if you happen to have one, but several years ago
a company put out a product with pins that you can put over shapes and
have them stick out. It's wonderful--you can stick it on your face etc.
Maybe you could get some nails or pins and do the same on a piece of
cardboard. You ought to be able to do that in an hour. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #