[Fwd: still no mail]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kurt Hasselman (kprs)
Tue, 08 Sep 1998 16:18:27 -0400

--------------6999DEFE4B8D7128A877B00A

Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 16:17:24 -0400
From: Kurt Hasselman <kprs>
To: Rosa Juliusdottir <rojul>
Subject: Re: still no mail

You know, come to think of it, I haven't gotten any either. But I figured it
was because it is Labor Day weekend, and then school started, so who had time
to email. I'm home today because I live on the east coast, and the storm
that blew through yesterday downed enough trees and electrical lines that my
school was cancelled. That doesn't mean, however, that I am not up to my
eyeballs already with school stuff...so give everyone a couple of days to get
acclimated.

San D