RE: Family Fun Night

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Bibby (qed)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:00:28 +0100

We have a regular Family FunFair every October. It features mathematics of
all types for all ages.

Any of you who can get over to York, England, will be most welcome!

(For the rest of you, please forward this email to any contacts you may have
in England.

Thanks

JOHN BIBBY

October 23-24th 1998 - the York Maths FunFair.
Please tell your friends, and mark in your diary!
(Sponsors + other support always needed)

Everybody is welcome at The York Maths FunFair on
Saturday 24th October. The 23rd sees events aimed at school years 6 and 7;
the social at 8pm on Friday is for everybody.

You can even make a weekend of it in York - a local hotel has offered family
rooms for as little as 35.

Details: Jane Phythian (01904-421218): jane_phythian
www.anglia.co.uk/education/mathsnet/ymff/