[Fwd: Mayan and Guatamalan/Native site]FLAME artist

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 08:31:06 -0400

Sorry guys but my computers been a bit springy the last few days.
This never showed up as being posted so if anyone wants to have
these GREAT links here they are again. Like don't open if you don't
want them. Please someone tell me if it has gone through if you get

Anyone doing Flame look at our web and see "My Work",by my husband

john barrick
Sandra Barrick

In my never ending quest I've come upon yet another link to my ancestors (Gee it would have been nice to have learned about more than just the white culture growing up!)Anyway here it is: choose where to go or click on Mayan related links,or back to Home page. and click on precolumbian art to bring up ceramics etc. Obviously explore this to it's fullest degree. So much is here in every nook and cranny. John click on: for ceramics etc. Enjoy! Sandra Hey for anyone doing Flame etc.animation look at my husbands work on our web. john barrick Sandra Barrick astroboy