Re: whining about my schedule

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 18:30:41 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Dolores Russo <DOLORESRUSSO>
To: Litesal <Litesal>
Date: Wednesday, September 02, 1998 10:08 PM
Subject: RE: whining about my schedule

It's funny Dolores (and my fellow art teachers and artists), I may never
complain again! Ever since I've posted that whining message, I've seen more
horrific schedules than I ever imagined. Now I feel kind of lucky to have
the schedule I do! One school, and some back to back grade scheduling. I
even get some prep. time!

Sincerely, Leah