Re: Handcoloring photographs.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
David Pyle (davidp)
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 10:33:49 -0600

We've recently posted a section within the Winsor & Newton website on how to use
water colours for handtinting photographs. Below, I've included a link to the
"How Did You Do That" section of the website. From there, just click on the link
listed as: Tinting black & white photos with water colour.

I hope this is helpful.

http://www.winsornewton.com/Main/Sitesections/HowDoThat/HowDoThat1.html

David Pyle
CreativEnergy