Re:Catchy Slogans

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
taylorh (taylorh)
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 22:11:58 -0700 (MST)

There is always Commander Mark's old: "art attack"
-h

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 Moonbeargj wrote:

> Is anyone willing to share slogans appropriate for the art room or bulletin
> board?? Some I have used in the past are:
>
> You Gotta Have Art!!
> Art Explosion Coming Soon (I make it look like a terrified cat is popping out
> of display board)
> On your mark, get set, ART!!
>
> Sure would like to try some new ones..... thanks

-henry
(hg taylor)
Distinguish difference..............(information)
Establish criterion for evaluation....(aesthetic)
Converge upon a general rule............(science)
Diverge into a personal elaboration.........(art)
Consider known alternatives.............(history)
Compare elaboration with criterion....(criticism)
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~taylorh/