Re: One computer Art Room

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 04:33:02 -0700 (PDT)

Respond to this message.

Deborah - I'm in a rush so just a brief response. I am waiting for an LCD
projector and a laptop, that I got with some grant money. I plan to
project onto the overhead scrreen for the whole class - programs, CD-Roms,
internet, my own visuals, etc.

Hope this helps.

--Carla in LA

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997, Deborah Gilbert wrote:

> I would like to make a request of you all - I am going to be doing a
> teacher's inservice on October 28th on how to make use of technology in the
> classroom when you only have one computer. I would be interested in any
> tips you might have for organization and management of student's time on
> the computer as well as what programs you use and for what purpose.
>
> Thanks so much, ahead of time..
>
> Deborah

Respond to this message.