Re: School Lunch Week

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
ttipton.tz
Sat, 5 Jan 1980 07:05:56 +0300

Respond to this message.

I did a project last year with pastels on black construction paper
(but I would use oil pastels instead to repeat it) where we each
started with a plate that had to have a border design. It could be
drawn at whatever angle the student wanted - side view, 3/4, ariel, -
most chose ariel - and they were to draw their favorite foods on the
plate. They were quite wonderful and unique but we also had a
multicultural student body to begin with. If you didn't you could
assign foods from certain cultures and have them research them first
before drawing them.

Teresa Tipton
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:44:33 -0500
From: Chaney <lchaney>
To: "artsednet" <artsednet.edu>
Subject: School Lunch Week

Hello All,

The "cafeteria ladies", as we call them at our school, have requested
decorations for National School Lunch Week. They would like to decorate
the elementary cafteria with art work created by the students. The
theme is Multicultural Foods. Does anyone have any project ideas for
this?

I really don't make it a habbit of rearranging my curriculum like this,
but these "ladies" have lent me numerous items already this year
(aluminum foil, buckets, spoons, etc). So I owe them one.

Thanks

Melissa Chaney
Midway R-1
K-12