Re: Teacher blues

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 07:35:47 -0400

Respond to this message.

Howdy all,

I came across this audio tape the other day at the book store called, "The
Creative Fire" by the author Clarissa Pinkola Este's, Ph.D

It is myths and stories about the cycle of creativity. I listened to them
in the car and I really enjoyed it.

I would suggest it for anyone who is feeling - artist, writer, teacher,
student who likes to listen to stories and needs some creative
encouragement and inspiration.

Numo
Studio One Art Center
Oakland CA

At 05:16 AM 9/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>When I feel I'm running out of steam, I look for some creative
>activity--sketching, watercolor studies or perhaps a workshop or seminar to
>get my creative juices flowing again. Talking with other artists helps also.
> There are a couple of books out now by Julia Cameron, "The Artist's Way" and
>"Vein of Gold" that several professional artists use as guidelines for
>removing creative blocks.
>
>Judie J
>Atlanta

Respond to this message.