Re: ...from Teresa Tipton....newly in Africa

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Judith Auslander (judith)
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 08:35:17 -0700

Respond to this message.

As i am interested in teaching overseas, I am curious as to what part,
what country Teresa is in in Africa. Judith

--
MZ

Respond to this message.