Re: Romeo & Juliet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
robert betancourt (robertb713)
Mon, 08 Sep 1997 10:43:30 EDT

Respond to this message.

Mary,
How about doing a set design for Romeo and Juliet. You decide what scale
you want to do it at, and materials to use - maybe mixed media (wood,
metal, wire, paint, clay...). The kids can explore the time period, what
materials were used in architecture, clothing... during that period.
On Sun, 7 Sep 1997 10:04:55 -0400 (EDT) Toulouse95 writes:
>The 9th grade English teacher at my school is doing a unit on
>Shakespeare/Romeo and Juliet. She wants the art students to some
>project on
>this theme - the Advanced English class's must be 3-D. I know many of
>you
>must have some novel ideas in those creative heads of yours. Any
>suggestions?
>
>Thanks,
>Mary Jane

Respond to this message.