Re: CAEA

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Wed, 03 Sep 1997 17:47:44 -0400

Respond to this message.

Hello Marie,
I have not recieved the latest issue of "The Painted Monkey" but my
understanding is that CAEA's annual conference will be held in Palm
Springs this year, November 13-16th.

You can get a hold of more information if you contact Christine Golik at
(707) 255-3252 or e-mail:jgolik
or

Nancy J. Davidson at (714) 240-8910

Hope this helps.

Numo
At 10:57 AM 9/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi! I saw you message (from last year) on Art net about the conference, was
>beginning to think I had imagined theCAEA. Its hard to find info. Do you
>have any idea about the conference for this year? I dont get to go to many
>conferences, but Im thinkin this is the year to hit my principal up for
>one.Any help would really be appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon. Marie
>Elder- Thompson school

Respond to this message.