Re: aesthetic education news for NTIEVA -Reply -Forwarded

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (Walkup.EDU)
Wed, 03 Sep 1997 16:21:13 -0500

Respond to this message.

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you need to
consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how
to properly handle MIME multipart messages.

I think the earlier date on this info was incorrect. The attached
message has the right date.