aesthetic education news for NTIEVA -Forwarded

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (Walkup.EDU)
Wed, 03 Sep 1997 08:39:35 -0500

Respond to this message.

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you need to
consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how
to properly handle MIME multipart messages.

I'm forwarding the following message to the group as I think it may be
of interest - I know I would like to go.

Nancy Walkup