[Fwd: figuring this out Re: figuring this out]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Merriam (
Tue, 02 Sep 1997 18:55:40 -0600

Respond to this message.

Not sure if this went to the main list... sorry if it hits twice.

From: CModugno
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 18:27:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: figuring this out Re: figuring this out

With a BFA in painting,drawing and an art history major, I entered the
teaching profession as a special ed teacher later on. I now teach El art. I
agree with you about integration/interdisciplinary. If we are truly
interdisciplinary that means that all the "content" is on the table. If mine
can't be met then I withdraw at that point perhaps to be included later. My
experience as a classroom teacher did give me a unique insight as well into
how students really relate concepts with each other. I also think that we all
worry too much about turf.

Respond to this message.