Re: Sailing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John Bundy (jibundy)
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 21:38:31 -0400

Respond to this message.

Sorry I don't know any sources except you might try a search engine using
sail, sailboats etc. When I was young I dreamed for hours about sailing and
read everything our library had about sailing. During college I got a
chance to start sailing. Later I even managed to win two national sailing
titles. And I picked up iceboating. My delimia is I see images created by
those who know nothing about sailing. After you sail for a while you
quickly recognize art done by those who don't have any background. And
again my dreams of sailing included many drawings. Which comes first the
chicken or the egg. Best wishes John Bundy

> From: neal rosenblum <nrose757>
> To: artsednet
> Subject: Sailing
> Date: Tuesday, September 02, 1997 3:09 AM
>
> Has anyone ever done a unit for primary grades on boats or saling? If
> you have or know of anyone who has, share some ideas with me.
>
> Neal Rosenblum

Respond to this message.