Re: It's a cocktail party

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rosa Juliusdottir (rojul)
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 17:41:20 GMT

>>From: JANN M GALLAGHER <JMG.US>
>>Subject: It's a cocktail party
>>
>>Marilyn,
>>
>>It's a cocktail party! No need to explain or defend! Just move around and
>enjoy the conversation...and the chip and dip.
>>
>>Jann
>>
>---------------------
>Jann M Gallagher
>Euclid City Schools
>jmg.us
Just wanted to agree with you Jann, this certainly can be decribed as a
cocktail party, but what an interesting one! I also liked your other
message to Lynn for I do think our discussions are so very valid and from
the one about studio critique I have really learned so much, also about
myself plus the fact that I bring it with me to the teacherīs office at the
Art school where I teach and the discussion goes on, it is great. I enjoy
this listerserv tremendously(probably not how you write that!) Keep it
going, regards from Iceland, Rosa