Re: request for information -Forwarded

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Deborah Smith-Shank (U21DLS1.edu)
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 12:00:57 -0500

Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 09:01:08 -0700
From: Marlin Murdock <marlin>
To: Deborah Smith-Shank <U21DLS1.EDU>
Subject: Re: request for information

Thank you for contacting ArtsEdNet.
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/

I assume you meant to send this e-mail (see below) to ArtsEdNet Talk, an
on-line discussion group that takes place over e-mail. Messages that you
would like to be posted to ArtsEdNet Talk should be sent to:
artsednet.

If your not already a subscriber to this list and would like to
participate, here are the instructions:
1. Send an e-mail message to: artsednet-request
2. In the body of the message put: subscribe artsednet

A confirmation message will be sent to you with instructions on how to
use the listserve.