Re: an invitation

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Betti Longinotti (blongino)
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 11:02:21 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,
Thanks for your message regarding this listserve. In North
Carolina we have about 28 schools, known as A+ schools, funded to create
and implement interdisciplinary arts education with arts as the core
focus. The Keenan Foundation is the sponsoring organization. I will
pass this good information along, to statewide arts educators and A+
personnel.