(Fwd) An appeal for info.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jpalombo
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 22:08:17 +0000

From: Darren_Trebel.de
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 96 13:06:50 CET

HELP!!! We have been allocated funds for the purchase of the slide set
that accompanies the "Art Through the Ages" text by Helen Gardner.
After processing our purchase order, our purchasing department was
informed that the slide supply company Sandak was not at the address
we received.

The address we had was:

Sandak
70 Lincoln Street
Boston, MA 02111
USA

We have since called directory assistance in Boston and have learned
that there is no listing for Sandak in Boston at all. They appear to
have either moved or dissolved.

Does anyone out there know where Sandak has moved to, or have any
information on a supplier besides Sandak that could sell us the
Gardner slide set for around $1000?

Please let us know.

Darren Trebel
Frankfurt International School