Re: why man creates follow-up

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Shelton Wilder (wilderse)
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 14:39:51 -0400 (EDT)

Sears and Roebuck was one of the producers of WHY MAN CREATES. At one
time, back in the days of 16mm, local offices of Sears could supply a
copy for the LEA. This may be a long shot, but perhaps someone knows
someone with SEARS and could see if they would have copies, redistribute
them, or transfer them to video as a corporate sponsor. just a thought,
I'd love to have a copy again also.