Re: Tempera Paint

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leslie Miller (zandee)
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 01:08:02 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff and Kathleen,

I wouldn't be too sure about the dishwashing soap. When we paint on the
windows in my school we use dish soap in the paint. Perfectly good paint
that doesn't smell without the soap is incredibly smelly when it's drying on
the windows. Stops smelling when it dries, though.

I liked the vinegar suggestion. I know that vinegar stops mildew on leather
and helps kitty litter box smells.

Let us know what works for you.

Leslie