Re: Tempera Paint

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leslie Miller (zandee)
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 01:08:11 -0400 (EDT)

Kay,

I just thoughth of something else. I wouldn't go near the bleach, but what
about Listerine. It's got Thymal in it, a substance used in paper conserving
for museums. It may not be enough to kill the bacteria because it's such a
small amount, but I use a litle of it in my paste for paste paper and it
seems to last longer.

Leslie