computers in art classes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MAILER-DAEMON (MAILER-DAEMON)
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 09:43:37 -0200

--- The transcript of the session follows ---
>>> MAIL From:<cbiazus>
<<< 554 SMTP-MAIL: died on signal 11
554 <JDV4150>... Remote protocol error
<JDV4150>... Remote protocol error

--- The unsent message follows ---
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 07:53:35 -0200
To: JDV4150
From: "maria cristina v. biazus" <cbiazus>
Subject: Re: Computer integration in art class

At 18:33 11/09/96 -0400, you wrote:
>As part of my yearly art goals I need to get ideas on how to integrate
>computers into my art classes for grades 1-8. I could use some ideas on
>projects to do with Dabbler, Corel Draw, PC Paintbrush, Flying Colors, and
>others. Thank You.
>

>Sinde Viano
Avery Coonley School
>Downers Grove,
>Illinois Art Teacher

Hi Sinde and everyone else on this list!
I have been reading the messages from the last few months and
I was just about to send an invitation to all interested in joining
a project with 1-8 students using Internet I am just starting.
The idea is to have teachers and their students interact discussing
the ideas set for the project and then have a integrated work during this
coming semester. We plan to have kids exchange their work.
I am even planning to use CuSeeMe for on line interaction.
This is part of my doctorate studies in Computers in Education.
By the way I am art teacher and have been working with computers
in art classes for the last 8 years. It would be really
intersting to have these kids interact with sites outside the
country. We live in the south of Brazil.
So, this invitation is to you all. I am willing to get
some e-mail and homepage addresses of people interested in joining the
project.
Sinde, I have written some papers on how to use computers in art classes.
In case you are interested send me your e-mail and
I will forward some that are in English to you.
Bye,

Maria Cristina Biazus
cbiazus
Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil