Re: if I play is that OK???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Barbara Bridges (maine)
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 20:24:47 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Thersa,
I felt like I had responded harshly the moment I wrote my original
response to your suggestion of play as art. I can only say...been
there...done that. Coming from the Lowenfeld generation has been a long
and rocky path. Art needs to be connected with thinking because the
creative process is thinking ...even if implicit.

Barbara