BRe: Philosophy for Curriculumn

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sandy - you have the philosophy statement in this post - simply take the
second half and start, "We believe" where you begin "We would like" -...
you don't need any help - just editing.
It's all there already with the exception of something about art being a
part of every individual and wholistic experiences in all aspects are art
are essential for achieving the full potential of each student...

Teresa Tipton