Re: Research HELP!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 01:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

I have a research paper I wrote on three alternative schools in Iowa in
the early eighties on models that were around since late sixties:
"Coming of Age - Alternative Schools: Fact or Fiction?"

If you are interested in it, please send me your mailing address.
Currently I am in Prague and do not have access to it. What is your
timeline?

Teresa Tipton