Re: Why art?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 19:11:29 -0400 (EDT)

Paulette
I truly can't imagine doing anything else. Except for an
extended break in service to raise my kids, I've been an artist/teacher
since 1965. Who else gets to provide wonderful materials to kids, then
watch them create beautiful art? Sure, there's a lot more to it than
that, but the joy of being a part of their artistic growth is powerful--
addictive, even. I get to have all this fun and they even pay me to do it!
Judy