Here are some suggestions for theatre warm up games. Perhaps you know them
1. Mirror image game(using your whole body)
2. Mirror image game (using only your face)
3. The name game(throw an imaginary ball and catch it. You
say your name the the next person catches the ball and says
your name. After you do that for a while see who knows the
names of all the people in the class first.
4. Back slap to loosen up the body?
5. Make a machine with moving parts (groups of 5)
6. Human sculpting
7. Someone make rhythm sounds and all follow (in a circle)
8. Follow the leader actions.
9. sensory memory games
10. Improv a short scene in silence
11. create a sound and add motion to it.
I hope this helps some.
San Leandro High School
San Leandro CA