Re: create a virtual gallery

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:36:33 -0500 (CDT)

ARTnet Nebraska is in the process of creating a student art gallery. The
unit plans will soon accompany the art work. see:

Millard Art Department in Omaha Nebraska has an online student gallery at:

Future strokes gallery features work from students across the state of
Nebraska. THis exhibit changes regularly.

Hope this helps!
Donalyn Heise - dheise ^^ "Good art
ART and TECHNOLOGY Coordinator ^^ won't match
The Community Discovered Project ^^ your sofa"
Westside Community Schools ^^ by
(402) 390-8324 ^^ Fred Babb