Re: artsednet-digest V1 #279

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Barbara Creasy (bcreasy)
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 11:05:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Susi, Hello Amy! I'm copying this reply to you both, so:
Amy, you'll know what I'm doing, and
Susi, because you could answer us! :)

Amy: I met Susi on another list and she's a good friend. She also lives in
Australia! So, who better to answer, huh?
Susi: I saw this message from Amy and of course, thought of you! Please
help her, and in ADDITION, could you copy it to me? As you know, I'm
teaching World Geography this year and it'd be great. My students always
think it's amazing that you have summertime at Christmas! Thanks.
Barb Creasy

> From: milleram
> Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 06:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: Merry Christmas to all from Australia
>
> Each year my grandmother makes us a traditional Christmas
> dinner from another country (she lives in Wesley, IA, USA).
> This year she has chosen Australia. But she is having a
> difficult time finding recipes. Do you have any ideas for
> me?
>
> Thanks.
> Amy Miller

bcreasy or bcreasy

Contact me for information on these mailing lists if you are interested:
Lupus-fam - the support group for friends and family members
Hang-Out - a MODERATED list for teens
The Unicorns Club - a MODERATED list for pre-teens