Re: Peruvian whistles

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.edu)
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 14:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

My 8th graders have loved whistles--the only problem is that everyone
feels the need to blow every whistle--try it get it done before flu
season. I tried to explain whistle making before via e-mail and I think
you need pictures, so send me your address and I'll try to get a diagram
to you. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #