Re: science

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 05:57:50 -0700 (PDT)

Sandra, I am doing a cross-disciplinary project with science and art
exploring the life cyles of plants and animals according to zonal habitat
systems; you can do blow ups using a grid from observed drawings and
sketches to giant-sized illustrations with the specific cyles or habitats
you are examining; tie in "families" of plants to "families" of people;
species mapping through drawings of species observed - both plants and
animal; cross-sections of plants; x-ray views of paltns; infra-red studies
with photography of the areas during different lighting conditions - these
are a few that come to mind

Teresa Tipton