Re: Screen Savers?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Beth Kanter (kanter)
Wed, 04 Sep 1996 11:02:09 -0400

The CUSEEME camera software comes with an option to take a picture and use
it as a screen saver. Some screen software programs allow you the option
to select a graphic that you've created or had scanned. I don't know of any
software that combines both scanning and screen saver functions, though it
might exist.

At 10:03 PM 8/30/96 -0500, tdrake wrote:
>Does anyone know of a screen saver that allows you to scan in picture
>and then use it as a screen saver image?
>Please post to whole group as other teachers may be interested.
>Todd Drake
>Mailed from The Wire.
Beth Kanter Arts Wire Network Coordinator kanter