Re: Scanners inquiry

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Tim Caroll Hunt (thunt)
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 20:27:07 -0500 (CDT)

We use the UMAX vista-s6 and have not had any problems with them. We use
it with Photoshop and Fractral Painter. I do not know anything about the
other scanner. We also have HP scanner, it cost about thousand dollars
where the UMAX about four hundred dollars.

Tim Hunt
Plano Senior High School
Plano, Texas