Re: [teacherartexchange] smartboard /projector

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2012 - 03:19:58 PDT

This is just my second year teaching art with a computer projector. The
image quality is TERRIBLE. I can't imagine how anyone could teach art
history if they only had access to one of these projectors. I use it
mainly to project handouts and Web sites I want them to become familiar
with; I do have to use it occasionally to show works of art, but if
feasible I try to book the computers in the library for them to use for
viewing art. If I weren't working halfway around the world I would
still be using my good ol' slide projector.

Maggie