RE: [teacherartexchange] free paint/draw software?

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2011 - 15:33:55 PDT

Tux Paint is supposed to be good as well as a free program.

I am actually looking for a good kid's drawing program. I currently use Kid Pix with K-3, but we are upgrading our lab to Windows 7 and I am not sure if it will be compatible with the upgrade. Does anyone use a program that they love?

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA