Re: [teacherartexchange] AP photo portfolios

---------

From: Joe Medina (jmedina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2011 - 13:51:02 PDT

Hi Judi
goto joemedinaphototeacher.com .. in the light writing, self portrait,
fashion shoot and sense of place portfolios were portfolio starting
points for several of my students ... maintaining a common thread and
concept but showcasing technical range seem to work best and recieved
scores of 5s and 4s
Sincerely
Joe Medina