RE: [teacherartexchange] AP photo portfolios

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2011 - 08:29:40 PDT

Does anyone have some examples of student photography work for AP
concentration? I have a student debating whether to do a photography
portfolio and I wanted to show him what others have done.

Thanks.

Judi Morgan

NOTICE: This e-mail may contain CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED material and
is intended for use solely by the above-referenced recipient. Any
review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or any other use by
any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, or believe you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify us by reply email and delete the
communication you received. Thank you.