Re: [teacherartexchange] grade centers rephrase

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2011 - 06:57:33 PDT

Thanks guys! I think I will suggest using one class period as a 2-day 5th 3-day
6th rotation. It will mean fewer 6th graders will have art, and all will have it
for less time, but maybe having art an additional year will make up for that. I
really want to have SOME contact with the 5th graders.

Any other option seems to eliminate so many 7-8th graders (like adding an hour
of 5th graders would cut out 40 7-8th graders from taking art)

I think the grade center is a really good idea for our school, and I'm excited
about adding 5th because we haven't had elementary art in 40+ years here

thanks again, Betty in OK