Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 15, 2011

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2011 - 04:39:40 PDT

RE: Grade Centers
I agree---no 5th art would be a crime. Would you ask 5th graders to
have no math or science for a year? Developmentally, important things
(motor, brain-based) happen every year & elementary art really boosts
cognitive function, especially "executive function". Hope you can work
something out.
L.Girbino

--
Life is short, art is long...-Hippocrates