Re: [teacherartexchange] grade centers rephrase

---------

From: Linda Kieling (go4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2011 - 13:05:32 PDT

Betty, for me having no art for 5th would be a crime (it is also
expecting you to add a whole grade level!) While not a perfect
solution I think the suggestion to split the week is a good one. I am
not sure what "keep 7th and 8th going as they are" actually means!

Last year we had a challenging 4 day rotation that included a block,
meeting different times of the day and a dropped day!! This year we
have 6 periods M, T F and even and odd block days on W and Th.

I am sorry I missed the original post or I might be more helpful!

creatively, Linda
(middle school in Oregon)