RE: [teacherartexchange] grade centers rephrase

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2011 - 08:30:12 PDT

Sorry you got no responses the first time. I didn't respond because I
have very little experience with this type of scheduling. I did work in
a district with a rotating schedule for all electives in upper
elementary. We had theatre, P.E. and visual arts; the classes rotated
through these with a reading lab thrown in as a 4 rotation. I had each
student every 4th day. It is not the best scenario but it does work.

debbie Nicholas
NE Texas