RE: [teacherartexchange] free paint/draw software?

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2011 - 11:36:51 PDT

Pixlr.com is a free photoshop program. A little advanced, but if you go
step-by-step with just the basic tools they will be able to create. If you
can't print from your iPad you can email them to yourself & print from your
mac. If you are creating from the iPads, well there are dozens of free
drawing apps.
~Michal

I would like to do a package design project with my fourth graders. Our
computer lab has Kid Pix but that won't be good for this project. Do you
know of a free draw/paint/text software for either the MAC or our IPADs (I
will have to find out if we can print from our IPADS)