Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] books tied to art lessons

From: Denise Pannell (Denise.Pannell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2011 - 07:59:25 PDT

I have an entire entry on my blog dedicated to this topic. It is one of the most viewed topics on my blog and I have included links to the author's sites and various activities for each book.

Denise Pannell

Hi All,

A while back many of you posted great books to tie in with art lessons at the elementary level. (I teach K-8) I did not save the lists because my library had no funding. Now I have elarned there are funds for new books in my school library, and the librarian has asked if anyone wants anything in particular. Does anyone have a list of favorites books you use in teaching art? I already have a lot of stuff by Eric Carle and Faith Ringgold. Looking for new and or different ideas.

Barbara from Boston

To unsubscribe go to