RE: [teacherartexchange] books tied to art lessons

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2011 - 15:08:20 PDT

Art by Patrick McDonnell (My kid art favorite book! I use it to teach the first day of kinder. We use the same type of lines in all of our lessons)

Ed Emberley (any and all of his books)

Colors by Ruth Heller

All the different famous artist books by Laurence Holt

When Pigasso me Mootisse by Nina Laden

Little Blue and Little Yellow by Leo Lionni (I also use a lot of his other books)

Look what I did with a Leaf! Morteza E. Sohi

Frida by Jonah Winter

Paper Parade by Sarah Weeks

The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush by Tomie dePaola (all his books are great!)

Lois Ehlert (any! Uses paper collage)

Where the Wild Things Are by Mercer Mayer

Snow Day by Izra Jack Keats

There are SOOO many. These are the ones that popped into my head!

-Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA