Re: [teacherartexchange] Abstract thinking/metaphor

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 16:51:06 PDT

Thanks! Hollis Sigler was amazing. I'll look at the Madison site tomorrow (got my mfa at UW Madison a lifetime ago)

Also
I found a good idea to put "love is____" on the board and brainstorm answers from song lyrics (a battlefield, a rose, a river) etc and go from there. One of my girls is famous for her knowledge of lyrics (in English and Spanish) so that will be fun.