[teacherartexchange] new curriculum.lesson questions

---------

From: Elaine McDaniel (mcdaniee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 15:14:40 PDT

Last year I changed everything from Art 1, 2, and 3/AP Art (high
school level) to Painting 1,2 , Drawing 1, 2, and Sculpture 1, 2. I
also have 2D/Drawing (AP), Advanced Art, and a Fundamentals of Art
course. I have been using some of my old lessons to get started this
year - but was hoping that someone might have some really good Drawing
1, 2 lessons and Painting 1, 2 lessons that worked for them. I am on
maternity leave at the moment as well :/ My sub finds all my classes
to be overwhelming (there are so many and one teacher!). Any advice
would be great, and any great ideas/lessons I would appreciate.