Re: [teacherartexchange] Block printing question

---------

From: Barbara Marder (marder621_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2011 - 19:28:52 PDT

No-the image was very faint-meaning the ink did not coat the block well or stayed on the block instead of printing.

If I coat the block with the brayer-that did work well but the block is small and inking it for each print took a great deal of time and not possible for my large classes..

I will do the project when I figure out a practical way to do it.

Thanks!

Barbara